- San Miguel de Allende private walking tour
- Learn about the history of the city from your guide
- Private tour operates with just your guide and group
- Great introduction to the city’s sights for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Outside the main church in downtown San Miguel de Allende. Right at the corner on the right hand side where the statue is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except for infants (0-4 years old)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours MX
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Certainly a must if this is your first visit to San Miguel." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews