Explore our promoted experiences
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds per person
- Minimum height to participate is 4 feet and 8 inches
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to failure to provide correct weight, follow instructions to meet requirements to participate, failure to provide pick up location, late or non-arrival of participants.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wear comfortable clothing (leggings or shorts) and closed toe shoes. No persons will be allowed to participate wearing only bathing suits.
- Pregnant women, persons with back injuries or recent surgeries, persons with vertigo or afraid of heights, or persons with other serious medical conditions cannot participate on this tour.
- Total estimate duration of 4 hours includes: 2 hours driving time and 1.5 to 2 hours at tour site
- Most travelers can participate
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or not following instructions the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms