3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fly through the rainforest canopy, strapped in to a zipline, on this half-day tour from San Juan. Travel out of the city in your included transportation to the El Yunque Rainforest to a Zipline Park, where you'll get instruction and safety briefings before clipping in to your harness. Zoom over 11 carbon fiber lines, conquer three rappelling stations, swim in natural water pools, and jump into a crystal clear river. This adventure tour allows you many thrilling experiences in just a half-day from San Juan; round-trip transportation eliminates the need to rent a car.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in the San Juan metro area
- All zipline equipment and instruction included
- Guide remains with you to ensure your comfort and safety
- Bottled water provided to keep you hydrated in the humid rainforest
Saved to wishlist!
Driver and Professional Licensed Local Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (San Juan metro Area)
All Zipline equipment included
Tips or gratuities not included but welcomed
Tips are not included in price but highly welcomed
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
NOTE: Please add your place of stay. If a hotel, name of hotel and address. If an air bnb, name of place (if it applies) and address of location. We pick up from either hotels or air bnbs within the metro area. We do not have the means to travel outside of the San Juan area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jerrys Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zipline Adventure at El Yunque National Forest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zipline Adventure at El Yunque National Forest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zipline Adventure at El Yunque National Forest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Zipline Adventure at El Yunque National Forest
3 to 5 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mercado de Río PiedrasIsla VerdeMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Pine Grove BeachPalomino IslandCastillo San Felipe del Morro PonceLa Calle LoizaFine Arts MiramarBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Castillo San CristobalLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Paseo de la PrincesaChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)