8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the underwater wonderland of Vieques during this 7-hour snorkeling and beach trip to one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands. Escape the snorkel crowds as you head to this secluded spot. With unparalleled views of marine creatures like sea turtles, rays and tropical fish, you’ll feel like you’ve entered your own private aquarium. Finish up your day with some relaxation time on one Vieques’ best beaches, accompanied by light refreshments. All snorkel gear, snorkel instruction, round-trip hotel transport, snacks and souvenir photos are included.
- 7-hour Vieques snorkeling tour from San Juan
- Receive helpful instruction in snorkel technique
- Feel like you've entered a private aquarium filled with sea turtles, rays and tropical fish
- Escape the snorkel crowds at a secluded spot near this idyllic island
- Kick back and relax with some refreshments on one of the best beaches on Vieques
- Great excursion for beginner snorkelers
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transport to San Juan lodgings (towns outside of San Juan will have an additional pick up fee, meeting point alternative also available)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Seasonal fruits and snacks
Water and soft drinks
Professional snorkel guide
Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up available on selected areas of San Juan such as Miramar, Old San Juan, Condado and Isla Verde. Meeting point available for the towns of Rio Grande, Luquillo and Fajardo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to good weather. If canceled due to bad weather you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please note that water can be choppy due to weather conditions.
- We recommend bringing sunblock, water, a camera and towels.
- Children must be 6 years or over to participate.
- Additional fee will apply for pick ups in towns outside of San Juan (Dorado, Bayamon, Rio Grande, Fajardo, Humacao). Meeting point alternative also available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Estimated tour duration includes traveling time.
- Most travelers can participate
- For participants that prefer to meet us directly at the boat departure be aware price will remain the same. No refund will be issued if you miss to arrive on time.
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or not following instructions the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I participate in the Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan if I am not a strong swimmer?
A:Yes! Our tours are designed for non-swimmers up to experienced divers. This is an experience suitable for anyone who wants to learn about the local marine environment and ecosystem. High-quality snorkeling gear and flotation devices are included.
Are food and drinks included during the Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan?
A:Local in-season fruits, snacks, water & soft drinks are included.
Can I bring my small children on the Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan?
A:This tour is not suitable for children 5 years or younger and participating children should know how to swim.
What should I bring on the Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan?
A:Bring a swimsuit, sunblock, camera, and towels.
How long is the drive to Vieques for snorkeling?
A:There are approximately 2.5 hours total driving time (round trip) and approximately 4 hours in the water.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vieques Snorkeling Tour from San Juan
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsFine Arts Miramar Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & Tickets