Explore our promoted experiences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
Guest are required to check-in at the boat AT LEAST 20min before departure time or will not be allowed to board. The boat "Ohana 2" is located at Slip A72 at San Juan Bay Marina.Go through the main blue gate entry all the way down. Our slip is on the main dock with boats on either side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guest are required to check-in at the boat AT LEAST 20min before departure time or will not be allowed to board.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces for dock loading, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No shoes allowed on board. You will be asked to take them off to board and they will be stored on the boat.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail PR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff