1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Float past more than 500 years of history and picturesque scenery during this 1.5-hour sailing excursion in Old San Juan Harbor. Climb aboard the ‘Amazing Grace,’ a topsail schooner fashioned in the style of 19th-century American sailing vessels, for an unforgettable ride past the wonders of this historic area. As you sail you’ll enjoy up-close views of Old San Juan sights such as El Morro fortress, La Fortaleza, and Paseo la Princesa. A guide and complimentary beverages and snacks are all covered.
- Enjoy a sailing and sightseeing trip in Old San Juan Harbor
- Soak up the sea breeze and sights of Old San Juan Harbor
- Travel aboard an American-style 19th-century topsail schooner
- Admire historic San Juan landmarks like El Morro Fortress, La Fortaleza, Paseo la Princesa and more
- Great way to get a different vantage point in Old San Juan
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages - soft drinks, water, rum drinks and local beer
Hotel pickup and drop-off On own
Departure & Return
Viejo San Juan , Viejo San Juan, San Juan, Puerto RicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Between Pier 3 and 4, Old San Juan cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 4-years-old or older to join the tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough guests to meet the 6-person requirement or due to poor weather. If either occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proper clothing Attire - Casual wear -This excursion is a historical sail through the bay. Family-oriented sail (You will not be going into the water)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Island Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old San Juan Harbor Sailing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old San Juan Harbor Sailing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old San Juan Harbor Sailing Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old San Juan Harbor Sailing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Wonderful experience -would highly recommend Knowledgeable and extremely friendly crew members Perfect amount of time- easy to get to" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Old San Juan Harbor Sailing Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoSan JuanCategory
Fine Arts MiramarLa Calle LoizaMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Castillo San CristobalSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Castillo San Felipe del Morro Isla VerdeLuquillo BeachMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Pine Grove BeachRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Paseo de la PrincesaBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)PonceIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Mercado de Río PiedrasSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)