Explore our promoted experiences
- Escape the crowds on this 'off-the-beaten path' exploration of El Yunque
- Avoid the cruise ship groups and hotel tours at the park's most popular sites
- Feel like an explorer during visits to secret off-trail waterfalls and hidden swimming spots
- Great excursion for the adventurous
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately: Wear hiking shoes (tennis with a good grip also works). Can also bring water shoes for when you go into the river . Please note: shoes will get wet and very muddy
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit underneath, bring a towel and change of clothes. Wear sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- You must have a good breakfast before departing on this tour.
- Pregnant women, persons with knee and/or back injuries or recent surgeries, those with walking disabilities or physical impairments, or other serious medical conditions cannot participate on this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (not suitable for children under 7 years).
- Due to safety reasons participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Legally blind or deaf persons are not able to participate due to the same. A Private tour would be the most appropriate option on these cases.
- Bus will wait only 5 minutes after your assigned pick up time. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- On Saturdays the hike is longer and more challenging since we depart from a different point.
- Once you begin the tour, you must finish it all the way up to the second stop and return back with the group.
- Use of lifejacket and helmet is mandatory. $100 fee will apply for each piece of equipment if not returned.
- Failure to provide hotel/lodging information upon booking may result in bus not being able to pick you at your location or close to it. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and/or re-boarding time.
- Complimentary pick up in Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar and Calle Loiza areas (contact us for additional assistance).
- Additional transfer fee to towns outside of selected San Juan/Metro area will apply (each way):Rio Grande / Dorado / Fajardo/ Humacao).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case and can be brought under your own risk..
- Operates based on weather and river conditions, there is a possibility of cancellation if conditions are not found safe during rainy days.
- Estimated tour duration of 8 hours includes: 3.5 hours at the forest, 1.5 hr driving each way and lunch time.
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following instructions, being disruptive or not dressed appropriately (due safety) the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- Persons with the previously listed health restrictions cannot participate on the tour. No refunds will be authorized if a person neglects to read complete description and does not meet the safety requirements and limitations on the day of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring good hiking shoes that you don't mind getting wet, what's most important is that you have good footing underneath you!" See review
- "I do NOT recommend you hike with water shoes because you will be climbing rocks and will slip." See review
- "Pay attention to the “ what to expect” section of tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews