- See crocodiles, macaws, and sloths in their natural habitat
- Avoid crowded tourist buses and spend more time at locations
- Enjoy a Costa Rican breakfast and lunch during your tour
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Centrally located San Jose hotels. Hotel pickups commence at 6:00 a.m. approximately; the exact pickup time for your tour will be advised on a reconfirmation message.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Drop off with luggage is available in the centrally located Manuel Antonio area Hotels.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring waterproof and sand proof sneakers- you walk through the beach part of the trail." See review