8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day away from bustling San Jose and see the majestic Rio Celeste, one of the top attractions in Costa Rica. Located inside the Tenorio Volcano National Park, the deep turquoise waters of the river can be explored via a trail, which includes a waterfall, a suspended bridge, and a section of hot springs
- Get out of San Jose and enjoy a day in nature
- Hike one of the most famous areas in Costa Rica
- The trails through the park are considered easy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in all hotels
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/10/2018 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 AM - 06:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY AyE Tours Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio Celeste Tenorio Volcano and Labyrinth Katira From San Jose?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio Celeste Tenorio Volcano and Labyrinth Katira From San Jose?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio Celeste Tenorio Volcano and Labyrinth Katira From San Jose?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio Celeste Tenorio Volcano and Labyrinth Katira From San Jose?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rio Celeste Tenorio Volcano and Labyrinth Katira From San Jose
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan Jose4WD Tours - Central ValleySporting Events - Central ValleyBus Tours - Central ValleyArchaeology Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyExtreme - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central Valley4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposBus Tours - QueposArchaeology Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposExtreme - QueposFull-day Tours - Quepos4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoBus Tours - JacoArchaeology Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoExtreme - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
Rescate Animal ZooaveOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Gold MuseumPlaza de la CulturaLa Sabana Park Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)SarchiNational Museum (Museo Nacional)Morazan ParkNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkChirripó National Park