7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the best of Los Cabos, by land and sea, on this 5-hour sightseeing tour. In Cabo San Lucas, visit the main square and its historical attractions before stepping aboard a glass-bottom boat. Sail to the famous peaks of El Arco and see colorful marine wildlife. Back on land, wander through the colonial town of San Jose del Cabo and visit its lagoon-estuary teeming with birds. Tour includes hotel transport.
- 5-hour comprehensive sightseeing tour of Los Cabos
- See the major landmarks of Cabo San Lucas and learn about its history
- View marine life from aboard a glass-bottom boat
- Snap photos of Pelican Rock and Land’s End
- Tour the town of San Jose del Cabo and spot many birds at a lagoon-estuary
- Enjoy free time to shop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food (available for purchase)
Entrance port fee ($1 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at the main lobby of your hotel. Please be ready 10 minutes in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esperanza's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo Sightseeing Combo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo Sightseeing Combo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo Sightseeing Combo Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo Sightseeing Combo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo Sightseeing Combo Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasSan Jose del CaboBus Tours - Baja California SurCity Tours - Baja California SurFull-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Cabo San LucasCity Tours - Cabo San LucasFull-day Tours - Cabo San LucasBus Tours - Los CabosCity Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory