Are you interested in?
75 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
101 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in San Gimignano
15 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Absorb the Tuscan atmosphere and indulge in a wine tasting class and 4-course Tuscan dinner in San Gimignano. Head to Tenuta Torciano Winery and begin sampling some of the vineyard’s best wines accompanied with appetizers and informative commentary from the sommelier. Then sit down to a delicious Tuscan dinner that has been paired with more local wines.
- Enjoy a wine tasting and Tuscan dinner in a classic winery in San Gimignano
- Sample a number of local wines, olive oils, vinegar, cheeses, and cold meats
- Sit down to a traditional 4-course Tuscan dinner accompanied by more wine
- Choose from two dinner options: the winemaker or a Fiorentina steak
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15204P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory