- Indulge in a celebratory dinner and wine tasting in Tuscan hill country
- Eat a delicious four-course meal on a beautiful, historic property
- Sample a selection of excellent wine, including current and vintage reserves
- Admire picture-perfect views of vineyards, olive groves and oak forest
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano (SI) at the Winery Please follow the main door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "However, Not too romantic when someone is talking to you the whole time." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews