Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
101 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in San Gimignano
15 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a celebratory evening in Tuscany with a four-course dinner and wine tasting at the atmospheric Torciano Wines Private Reserve. Stroll around the property while admiring the vineyard-draped hills and olive groves, then snack on an appetizer of Tuscan cheeses, salami and Bruschetta. Eat a delicious dinner of truffle lasagna, Tuscan ribollita, roasted meat, and roasted potatoes. Then, enjoy dessert and a tasting of select current and vintage reserve wines.
- Indulge in a celebratory dinner and wine tasting in Tuscan hill country
- Eat a delicious four-course meal on a beautiful, historic property
- Sample a selection of excellent wine, including current and vintage reserves
- Admire picture-perfect views of vineyards, olive groves and oak forest
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15204P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory