Are you interested in?
30 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
101 Tours & Activities
64 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The traditional Fiorentina steak is one of the most famous delicacies from Tuscany, and is best paired with the region’s prestigious wines. Take the guesswork out of choosing where to sample both with this lunch on a Tuscan wine estate that includes a four-course meal featuring Fiorentina steak paired with a wine tasting of 10 different wines and a special reserve.
- Enjoy Fiorentina steak and local wines at a Tuscan estate
- Four-course lunch with appetizers, lasagna, Fiorentina, and dessert
- Taste Super Tuscans, Montalcino, and Montepulciano reserve wines
- Tour the wine estate to learn about its history and production
Saved to wishlist!
Salami, Cheese, Bruschetta
Lesson on how to learn the correct way to taste wine and enjoy it
Pick Up and Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15204P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaCooking Classes - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory