3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Towering granite cliffs and giant sequoias headline this 3-day trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco. During a strenuous guided hike, experience the serenity of the Tuolumne Grove and glacier-carved Yosemite Valley, then make a stop at Glacier Point with photo ops of El Capitan and Half Dome. The next two days are free to explore at your leisure. You book your own accommodation and select your own meals.
- Guide shares the geology, wildflowers, and wildlife of Yosemite National Park
- Marvel at giant sequoias, considered the largest living things on Earth
- Two days free to enjoy the many attractions in Yosemite at your own pace
- Hotel transport from San Francisco included; accommodations and meals are yours to decide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Yosemite Entrance fee
Meals & Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most other San Francisco Downtown and Fisherman's Wharf Hotels between 5:40am to 6:30am (exact pickup time will be advised at reconfirmation).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- For hotel pickups, please select the Hilton Union Square if your hotel is not listed.
- The Giant Sequoias Grove is located at a higher elevation and the hike is dependent on trail conditions, especially from October through May. Ice and snow might make the trail unsafe to hike. The decision of whether it is safe to go on the hike will be made on a day by day basis. Therefore, a visit cannot be guaranteed. However, while the trail might be closed, guests get to spend more time in Yosemite Valley. There you can see all the other great sights Yosemite has to offer, including El Capitan, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and more.
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads.
- Tour makes stops for breakfast, lunch, and on the trip back for dinner. Meals are not included.
- Audio guides are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yosemite National Park & Giant Sequoias 3-Day Semi-guided Tour (no accom)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yosemite National Park & Giant Sequoias 3-Day Semi-guided Tour (no accom)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yosemite National Park & Giant Sequoias 3-Day Semi-guided Tour (no accom)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yosemite National Park & Giant Sequoias 3-Day Semi-guided Tour (no accom)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yosemite National Park & Giant Sequoias 3-Day Semi-guided Tour (no accom)
8 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoAudio Guides - SausalitoNature and Wildlife - SausalitoMulti-day Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - Napa & SonomaAudio Guides - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Cliff HouseYerba Buena GardensFort Point National Historic SiteSan Francisco Botanical GardenJapanese Tea GardenTwin PeaksFort MasonBaker BeachSea CliffSan Francisco BayPresidioCartoon Art MuseumHayes ValleyAngel Island Immigration StationCivic CenterConservatory of FlowersOcean Beach San FranciscoAsian Art MuseumMarin HeadlandsDe Young Museum