Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group winery tour of Sonoma Valley
- Visit boutique wineries for guided tastings
- Learn about local wine production and vineyards
- See the Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito
- Group size limited to 12 for more personal service
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels in San Francisco
Departure & Return
The Palace of Fine Arts (Intersection of Bay and Lyon Streets) is our last pick up location in San Francisco, if you have not confirmed a hotel pick up we will meet you at this location at 8:55am before we leave San Francisco.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up at other locations in San Francisco and Southern Marin County may be possible on special request
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This tour operates in all weather conditions and the weather can vary dramatically in the Bay Area so please dress in layers
- Tour vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, if traveling with a wheelchair or any other mobility device please provide advanced notice to the tour operator
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- **HOTEL PICK UPS BEGIN BEFORE THE TOUR START TIME, WE PICK UP BETWEEN 8:00-8:55AM DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR HOTEL IS LOCATED
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edge of the World Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms