Explore our promoted experiences
- With your mobile ticket, simply scan your phone for direct entry to The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco's Presidio
- Learn more about the life of Walt Disney and his lasting legacy through interactive exhibits and films
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the Golden Gate Bridge from the museum's location in the Presidio
Departure & Return
The Walt Disney Family Museum Located within San Francisco's Presidio • Please note: there are two Montgomery Streets in San Francisco—the museum is located in the Presidio, not in the Financial District. If you are using a GPS, please remember to enter the zip code 94129 when planning your route.
What To Expect
Learn the behind-the-scenes stories of Walt’s challenges and successes at exhibits narrated in his own voice. Check out a Disneyland model to see how Walt originally imagined the happiest place on earth. Spend time to examine Walt’s early cartoons, films and drawings. The sparkling San Francisco Bay is also visible through the museum’s popular glass wall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please silence cell phones while in the galleries
- Non-flash photography is allowed for personal, non-commercial use in the museum, except where noted. Flash photography and the use of professional camera equipment are not allowed in the museum
- Children ages 5 and under are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Walt Disney Family Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience