- Combine a visit to Muir Woods and Sausalito with a SF sightseeing tour
- Tour all the city highlights, including Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, and Fisherman's Wharf
- Exploring the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Shopping and relaxing at Sausalito, California's prettiest town
- Transport by luxury motor-coach vehicles
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Gray Line Union Square Departure Point 478 Post St. Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. Arrive by 8:25 AM to check-in Bus Departs at 8:40 AM
Gray Line Fisherman’s Wharf Departure Point 2805 Leavenworth St. Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front. Arrive by 8:45 AM to check-in Bus Departs at 9:00 AM
What To Expect
San Francisco Deluxe City Tour: Onboard your tour vehicle, traverse the city to see its most popular attractions—it’s a great way to orient yourself with San Francisco and decide what places you might want to return to later on your own. Enjoy views of Alcatraz and the San Francisco waterfront, check out neighborhoods like Chinatown and North Beach, and see the city’s Victorian homes, the Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf and the Presidio. You will make photo stops at the Golden Gate Bridge (North Vista Point View), Palace of Fine Arts, Land’s End Ocean Beach, and the Twin Peaks.
Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour: Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, heading north into Marin County. When you reach Muir Woods National Monument, you have time to explore the spectacular forest of ancient coastal redwoods, some of the tallest and oldest trees in the world. Walk along the shady paths to soak up this tranquil environment.
Back in your tour vehicle, head to Sausalito, a small town known for its picturesque waterfront and main street lined with shops and eateries. You have leisure time to walk along the water, browse art galleries or take photos before returning to San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms