Explore our promoted experiences
- Twilight photo opportunity of the San Francisco Skyline from Treasure Island
- Iconic sights of San Francisco including the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Financial District, NobHill, Chinatown and Little Italy
- One complimentary drink at Mersea, a highly popular restaurant among San Francisco locals
- Experienced driver/guide included
- Small group tour ensuring a memorable and intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure point: Fisherman's Wharf GL Office - 2800 Leavenworth St., San Francisco. You will find us at the corner of Leavenworth St. and Jefferson St in the heart of the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We recommend bringing a jacket. Evenings along the bay can be chilly.
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help fold a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms