Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore San Francisco with just your guests on this private tuk-tuk tour
- See more of the city in less time, from Golden Gate Park to Alamo Square
- Stay comfy with heated seats and included blankets when it gets chilly
- Start the day easily, with hotel pickup at Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
Departure & Return
Tours start at Umbrella Alley in Fisherman's Wharf Located near Ghirardelli Square and the Buena Vista Cafe
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pricing is per vehicle/group, NOT per person. Due to system limitations, 1 traveler = 1 tuk tuk (which can accommodate up to 6 passengers). Please include the number of people in your group under "Special Requirements" during the checkout process.
- Ages 3 and older are welcome on our private tours but child and booster seats are not provided.
- We cannot accommodate wheelchair, walker, luggage, or stroller storage aboard the Tuk Tuk.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucky Tuk Tuk Tours San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff