- Skip the hassle of parking and traffic in San Francisco by touring the city on a bike
- Pedal easily through flat areas like Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, and the Embarcadero
- Stop for photo ops, shopping, and snacks when you like
- Ask the staff for advice on bike routes in and around San Francisco
Departure & Return
We are located on 571 post st sf ca 94102 on post between taylor st and mason street
We are located two doors away from the Zeppelin Hotel on Post Street.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years, unless accompanied by adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alcatraz Bikes and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Bike could benefit from added suspension to wheels to absorb any bumpy ride." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews