1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Tour Guide
Guide Gratuities (Appreciated)
Food or Drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY SF Tour1
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - SausalitoWalking Tours - SausalitoCity Tours - Napa & SonomaWalking Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
War Memorial Opera House Tours & TicketsOracle Park Tours & TicketsDavies Symphony Hall Tours & TicketsCrissy Field Tours & TicketsUSS Pampanito Tours & TicketsNorth Beach Tours & TicketsPier 39 Tours & TicketsGrateful Dead House Tours & TicketsHayes Valley Tours & TicketsJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27 Tours & TicketsBaker Beach Tours & TicketsFisherman's Wharf Tours & TicketsLombard Street Tours & TicketsMission Dolores Park Tours & TicketsBay Bridge Tours & TicketsDe Young Museum Tours & TicketsSaints Peter and Paul Church Tours & TicketsFort Point National Historic Site Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Treasure Island Tours & TicketsTomales Point Tours & Tickets