Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group full-day San Francisco tour with Alcatraz
- Learn about Alcatraz prison on a self-guided audio tour
- Snap photos of the Golden Gate Bridge from Battery Godfrey
- Includes round-trip ferry and audio tour of Alcatraz, guided bus tour, hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
You will need to make your own way back to your hotel after Alcatraz.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- For hotel pickups, if your hotel is not listed, please select the Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street (the meeting point is outside the Mason Street entrance).
- City Tour will last approx 4-5 hours and allow approx 3 hours for Alcatraz
- Please note, Alcatraz departure time varies. You will be notified of the confirmed time closer to your departure date. Allow for extra time between the two tours
- Most travelers can participate
- Government issued ID is required to redeem your Alcatraz tickets
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms