Explore our promoted experiences
- Audio-guided tour of Alcatraz Island
- Sightseeing tour of San Francisco with a guide
- See the Golden Gate Bridge, Mission District, and Chinatown
- All transportation provided, no need to rent a car
Departure & Return
You will be meeting underneath the pictured gazebo, located inside the San Francisco Maritime National Park, on the Beach Street side. **Hyde Street and Beach Street border The Maritime National Park**
After the San Francisco city tour, you will be dropped off at the Alcatraz terminal where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
What To Expect
Head to the quaint town of Sausalito for lunch (own expense).
After lunch enjoy a walk through the massive redwood trees in Muir Woods.
Back in the city, board a ferry from Pier 33 for the ride across the bay to Alcatraz Island, home to the former prison of the same name. Enjoy the prison's fascinating audio tour as you explore the cellblock, and then return to Pier 33 on the ferry to end your day tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the Alcatraz box office for collection on the day of the tour
- A current passport or any government issued i.d. is required to redeem Alcatraz tickets.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dylan's Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands