Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise through San Diego Bay
- Board a luxury yacht and take in 25 miles of San Diego scenery, including the USS Midway, harbor and Coronado Bay Bridge
- Sip as many mimosas as you please
- Enjoy a great variety of foods in a gourmet buffet with chef-attended stations
- Listen and dance to DJ tunes and live music
Departure & Return
What To Expect
As the boat heads out into the San Diego Bay, take in the views of the Coronado Bay Bridge, Seaport Village, the USS Midway Museum and the downtown skyline. Settle in to a spot on the upper deck or explore the vessel’s additional levels.
After a mimosa or two, check out the delicious spread of your gourmet buffet. Sample waffles drizzled with fresh strawberries, locally-sourced salads, build-your-own omelettes, beef sirloin and more. Regardless of what you choose, just make sure you save room for the chocolate fountain.
Then burn off a few calories from brunch on the dance floor, where either a DJ or live entertainment will be playing. Once your two hours of brunching and cruising are up, you will return to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years old to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. The local operator can accommodate most dietary needs including but not limited to gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Dress code is smart casual, sunscreen, and a hat.
- Please provide contact information (i.e cell phone) for the local operator to be able to reach you in case of changes to boarding or yacht
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Available Saturday and Sunday
- Please check in 30 minutes before boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Cruises Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Here is the problem: The time listed to depart is 10:30am." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews