- "The Sound of Music" filming locations tour in Salzburg
- See the beautiful locations where scenes from the movie were filmed
- Listen to the soundtrack and sing along to famous songs
- All transportation included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew church) Mirabellplatz / 5020 Salzburg
What To Expect
Continue to the charming town of Mondsee, where you will have free time to explore the setting of the film’s wedding at the Mondsee Cathedral. Wander the streets at your leisure, stopping for a delicious slice of crisp apple strudel or perusing the local shops.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off at your original departure point in central Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We recommend the tour guide wear a microphone so everyone can hear what she says not just the people beside her." See review
- "Don't miss the Frauschuh in Mondsee - best Apfelstrudel anywhere!" See review
- "A few recommendations, get there early to sit in the front and take the morning tour during the winter (because it gets completely dark before you see everything in the afternoon)!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews