- Walking tour of old Salzburg with an historian guide
- Uncover Salzburg’s history as you stroll the Getreidegasse and baroque squares
- View top Salzburg attractions such as St. Peter’s Abbey and the Festival Halls
- See Mozart’s birthplace and hear about his childhood in the city
- Learn about the von Trapp family singers of ‘The Sound of Music’ fame
- Morning or afternoon departures available
- Small-group tour limited to maximum of six people
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside Café Glockenspiel, Mozartplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, or published authors
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insight Cities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.