- Enjoy a Christmas Eve Mass in Salzburg
- Journey through the snow-covered foothills of the Austrian Alps
- Soak up the winter wonderland atmosphere in Oberndorf, a quaint Salzburg town on the Salzach river
- Attend a humbling Christmas Eve Mass at the Silent Night Chapel
- Learn about the history and significance of the Silent Night Chapel from your guide
Departure & Return
The tour starts at the Panorama Bus terminal, Mirabell Platz /Hubert Sattler Gasse 1
What To Expect
Enjoy some time to wander the Christmas markets before heading to the Silent Night Chapel. Learn the history of the charming, 19th-century structure, a monument to the beloved Christmas carol ‘Silent Night.’ This picturesque spot has become a touching symbol of the season, and visitors from all over the world head to the chapel annually for its multi-lingual Christmas Eve mass.
Sing Christmas carols outside of the chapel with your fellow visitors before concluding your evening with transportation back to Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms