Explore our promoted experiences
- Book a comprehensive tour that doesn’t take up too much vacation time
- Use the Salzburg tour as a way to orient yourself when you arrive in town
- Avoid the rush of a group walking tour, and sightsee at your own pace
- Skip the tourist crowds, and explore with just your personal group and guide
Departure & Return
The Spirit of Mozart is a Modern Art piece by Marina Abramovic consisting of a 15-meter high chair and eight normal-sized chairs next to Staatsbrücke, the main bridge in the old town.
The Mozart statue and Mozart Square are next to the Salzburg Cathedral and Residenzplatz square, the main square of the old town. That's where the tourist information is located and it only takes about five minutes to return to Staatsbrücke and the Spirit of Mozart where the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Free Walking Tour Salzburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience