6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the glories of the Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut) including the UNESCO-listed Hallstatt region, on a 6-hour private tour from Salzburg. Venture past emerald Lake Fuschl and St. Gilgen, and call at the spa town of Bad Ischl. Then, enjoy free time to stroll, shop, and have lunch (own expense) in lakeside Hallstatt before admiring the Dachstein glacier from Lake Gosau. Price is per vehicle, and includes private transport and Salzburg hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per group from 1-8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Tour from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Panaroma Tours are professional and their guide, Alenka is great." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Tour from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHalf-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHalf-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Salzburg ZooWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)GetreidegasseHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)National Park Hohe TauernKitzsteinhornPanorama MuseumMozarteumMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Michael Haydn MuseumSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Salzburg Museum