8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Eagle’s Nest makes an ideal day trip from Salzburg, but organizing transportation to reach the remote location independently can be a challenge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Salzburg hotel and reach the mountaintop site with ease with your private driver. Customize your itinerary to hit top attractions like the Berghof ruins and the Hotel zum Tuerken, and enjoy beautiful views across the Bavarian and Austrian Alps.
- Reach the Eagle’s Nest with ease from Salzburg on this private tour
- Explore the historic heart of Berchtesgaden at your leisure
- Uninterrupted views over the Bavarian and Austrian Alps
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Salzburg hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Led by a local guide
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by luxury private vehicle
Eagle's Nest: bus and elevator EUR 28,- p.p.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg, Austria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Eagles Nest Tour with driver and licensed Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Eagles Nest Tour with driver and licensed Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Eagles Nest Tour with driver and licensed Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)MozarteumMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Salzburg MuseumNational Park Hohe TauernResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Salzburg ZooSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Michael Haydn MuseumSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)