Departure & Return
Our Adress is Hildmannplatz 6 but the Entrance to the Atelier is around the corner at Reichenhallerstraße 2 We're located only 200 meters trough famous Neutor Tunnel from the city centre and the Grosses Festspielhaus (Large Festival Hall) such as Pferdeschwämme where Getreidegasse Ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tastelier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Strongly recommend this for anyone who has an interest in learning more about Austrian wines in a friendly, hands on environment!" See review