- Experience the beauty of the Salzburg area's lakes and mountain scenery
- See Michael Pacher's winged altar in St. Wolfgang
- Boat ride to St. Gilgen on Lake Wolfgang
- Travel by comfortable coach from central Salzburg
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew church) Mirabellplatz / 5020 Salzburg - please arrive 15 minutes prior tour departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive in the town of St. Wolfgang and head to the Pilgrimage Church. Admire the winged gothic altar by Michael Pacher, one of the largest and most impressive carved and painted altar shrines in European art. Afterward, relax at the White Horse Inn for a beverage with the locals.
Continue with a boat ride across Lake Wolfgang (April to October only) to St. Gilgen, where Mozart's mother was born.
After exploring St. Gilgen, hop back aboard your coach, passing Huttenstein Castle and Lake Mondsee. Your tour concludes with transportation back to Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- person with impaired mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Austrian Lakes and Mountains Half-Day Tour from Salzburg.