4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Salzburg in winter means markets, mountains and centuries-old architecture dusted with snow. Make use of ample free time to experience Salzburg at its most magical time of year with this 3-night city break, and enjoy a range of inclusions, too. Stay in a central 3-or 4-star hotel; learn about Schloss Leopoldskron, Salzburg Dom and other landmarks on a 1-hour city tour; and visit Salzburg beer halls, if you wish.
- 3-night independent Salzburg package with 4-star hotel accommodation
- Visit Salzburg in the winter, when the city is said to be at its most beautiful
- Enjoy a 1-hour city tour by coach, seeing top Salzburg attractions like Schloss Leopoldskron and Mozarteum
- Learn about Salzburg’s musical heritage and its links to Mozart and The Sound of Music
- Explore the city at your own pace with no set schedules or itinerary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This is the tour to book if you want to experience Salzburg on a budget in winter! It’s ideal for first-time visitors because the city tour gives a great overview and then come back to the places you liked most to explore them further.
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel
1-hour city tour including hotel pickup
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Hubert-Sattler-Gasse, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Night Salzburg Winter Package with City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Night Salzburg Winter Package with City Highlights Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Night Salzburg Winter Package with City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3595SAVE
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Night Salzburg Winter Package with City Highlights Tour
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsMulti-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattMulti-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauMulti-day Tours - PassauCategory
Stiegl BrauweltMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)KitzsteinhornSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Salzburg Marionette TheaterHangar-7Salzburg MuseumResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Panorama MuseumMozarteumToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Michael Haydn MuseumLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)