4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you are a fan of the Sound of Music, ensure you don't miss any of the movie locations in Salzburg by joining this special guided tour. In a small group of no more than eight people, follow the Von Trapp story as you head for such locations as Leopoldskroner Weiher and Schloss Hellbrunn.
- Guided tour specially tailored for fans of the Sound of Music
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): Ensures a more personal experience
- Visit filming locations around Salzburg, including the Von Trapp house
- Get insights into the filming, as well as Austrian culture, from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Rudolfskai 38, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bob's Special Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 pm Sound of Music Tour by minivan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 pm Sound of Music Tour by minivan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 pm Sound of Music Tour by minivan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 110520P3
Compare Similar Experiences
2 pm Sound of Music Tour by minivan
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsMovie Tours - Austrian AlpsArt Tours - Austrian AlpsHalf-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattMovie Tours - HallstattArt Tours - HallstattHalf-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauMovie Tours - PassauArt Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Hangar-7St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)MozarteumKitzsteinhornSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)National Park Hohe TauernHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Salzburg Marionette TheaterMichael Haydn MuseumSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Panorama MuseumSalzburg Zoo