- 2-night Mozart city tour and dinner show
- Discover the birthplace of Austria’s most famous composer on a city sightseeing tour
- Visit the Mozart Residence (Mozart Wohnhaus) to see where he lived as a young music student
- Enjoy a elegant dinner and concert at Stiftskeller St Peter, touted as one of Europe’s oldest restaurants
- Hear Mozart’s most famous works performed live by local opera singers and musicians
- Overnight accommodation in 3-star hotel included, with daily buffet breakfasts served
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- Room type changes are depending on availability and must be requested, as these can result in a change fee up to 100%
- Dress code is formal for the dinner show
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Night Salzburg Mozart Tour and Dinner Show.