3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Where better for a festive winter break than Salzburg? Spend two nights in the city around Christmastime, and enjoy accommodation in a luxury, 4-star hotel with breakfast. In the daytime, check out Christkindlmarkt — the city’s legendary Christmas market — and make use of a complimentary Chriskindl-Pass to pay for a hot drink, food and perhaps some souvenirs. The winter package also includes a horse-drawn carriage ride around the city, so you can take in its scenic, snowy surrounds.
- 2-night Christmas package in Salzburg with 4-star hotel accommodation
- Enjoy a wintery getaway in the romantic Alpine setting of Salzburg
- Tuck into a delicious buffet breakfast at your hotel on both mornings
- Sip on hot punch and get lost in the bustle of the Salzburg Christmas Market (Christkindlmarkt)
- Exchange your Christkindl-Pass vouchers for seasonal treats from the market including food and drink
- Take a ride through the historical city on a traditional horse-drawn carriage
Saved to wishlist!
2-night accommodation in 4-star hotel
Accommodation in double or single room
Horse-drawn carriage ride
Hot punch at the famous Christmas Market
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hubert-Sattler-Gasse, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check-in at hotel possible from 3pm
- Any necessary vouchers will be left at your hotel reception for you to pick up on check in
- All rooms have en suite facilities
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- Room type changes are depending on availability and need to be requested as these can result in a change fee up to 100%
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Christmas Package in Salzburg with Christmas Markets & Horse-Carriage?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Christmas Package in Salzburg with Christmas Markets & Horse-Carriage?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Christmas Package in Salzburg with Christmas Markets & Horse-Carriage?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Night Christmas Package in Salzburg with Christmas Markets & Horse-Carriage
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgMulti-day Tours - Austrian AlpsMulti-day Tours - HallstattMulti-day Tours - PassauCategory
Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Salzburg ZooPanorama MuseumNational Park Hohe TauernSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)GetreidegasseLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Stiegl BrauweltAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Michael Haydn MuseumHallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)