10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savor the delicious wines and colorful scenery of one of the highest wine route in the world during this 10-hour trip near Cafayate. Explore this increasing popular wine-making region during tasting stops at two local wineries and a stop at the city’s Museum of Vine and Wine. As you travel you’ll also get to enjoy the area’s mountain landscapes and the picturesque Las Conchas River Gorge.
- Discover one of the world's highest wine routes on a full-day tour
- Travel the scenic Route 68 through mountains
- Taste multiple wines as you visit some of the areas most illustrious wine cellars
- Learn about the regions wine-making history from expert local sommeliers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Point: Centrally located Salta hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cafayate Wine Route Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cafayate Wine Route Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cafayate Wine Route Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cafayate Wine Route Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cafayate Wine Route Day Tour from Salta
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSaltaFood Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaWine Tastings - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaFood Tours - UyuniBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniWine Tastings - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaWine Tastings - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Cathedral of SaltaBodega Domingo HermanosSan Francisco ChurchBodega El TránsitoSan LorenzoSalado River (Rio Juramento)San Antonio de los CobresHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)Los Cardones National ParkAcsibi CavesTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)Quilmes RuinsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)San Bernardo ConventCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)Calchaqui Valley