9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airport transfers in Salta by private car.
Private transportation from day 2 to day 8 (4×4 vehicle with English speaking driver-guide)
6 nights accommodation in a double room.
2 nights accommodation (homestay) in rural communities (private room)
All meals at the rural tourism programs
International and domestics flights are not included.
Excursions indicated as optional.
Meals (except when mentioned) and additional personal expenses
Departure & Return
RN51 5, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MATER Turismo Sustentable
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The North of Argentina, local immersion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The North of Argentina, local immersion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The North of Argentina, local immersion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The North of Argentina, local immersion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The North of Argentina, local immersion
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaMulti-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaWalking Tours - Northwest ArgentinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - UyuniMulti-day Tours - UyuniWalking Tours - UyuniHistorical Tours - UyuniBus Tours - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaCategory
San Bernardo ConventSan Francisco ChurchBodega El TránsitoSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)Humahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)Cathedral of SaltaHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)San Antonio de los CobresLos Cardones National ParkCultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)Salado River (Rio Juramento)Acsibi CavesCalchaqui ValleyQuilmes RuinsToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)Bodega Domingo HermanosCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)San Lorenzo