15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The last thing you need to worry about when you've landed in Salta is how to get to your hotel or whether you have change for a taxi. Instead, save time and money by pre-booking a shared arrival transfer from Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport to your Salta hotel. Transfers are available around the clock, so you can enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation whatever your arrival time.
- One-way transfer from Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport to downtown Salta hotels
- Start your stay in northern Argentina with hassle-free airport transportation
- Enjoy door-to-door service with a professional driver
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Saved to wishlist!
Shared arrival transfer
Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
One piece of luggage and one carry-on
Transport to hotels located in San Lorenzo or outside downtown Salta
Departure & Return
RN51 5, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Arrival Transfer: Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport to Salta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Arrival Transfer: Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport to Salta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Arrival Transfer: Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport to Salta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Arrival Transfer: Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport to Salta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Arrival Transfer: Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport to Salta
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportSaltaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northwest ArgentinaTransportation Services - Northwest ArgentinaAirport & Hotel Transfers - UyuniTransportation Services - UyuniAirport & Hotel Transfers - MendozaTransportation Services - MendozaCategory
San Bernardo Convent Tours & TicketsBodega Domingo Hermanos Tours & TicketsHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca) Tours & TicketsDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte) Tours & TicketsToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro) Tours & TicketsTin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin) Tours & TicketsCultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Salta Tours & TicketsTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes) Tours & TicketsCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope) Tours & TicketsAcsibi Caves Tours & TicketsLos Cardones National Park Tours & TicketsQuilmes Ruins Tours & TicketsSan Antonio de los Cobres Tours & TicketsSalado River (Rio Juramento) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsSan Lorenzo Tours & TicketsBodega El Tránsito Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo) Tours & Tickets