- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Salta
- Pass by the Cathedral of Salta, San Francisco Church, the Historical Museum of the North and San Bernardo Convent
- Enjoy city views from the top of San Bernardo Hill
- Learn about Salta’s history and sights from an informative guide
- Visit the outskirt village of San Lorenzo and soak up its subtropical microclimate
- Find unique items at the Artisan Market
- Pickup and drop-off from most Salta hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms