15 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guide in English and Spanish
Includes breakfast, picnic lunch, snack and drinks on board
Dinner and meals not mentioned
Services not mentioned
Transfer to and from the hotel not included
Departure & Return
Caseros 468, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Receptivo Aborigen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari to the Clouds - Salta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari to the Clouds - Salta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari to the Clouds - Salta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Safari to the Clouds - Salta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari to the Clouds - Salta
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaSafaris - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniSafaris - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaSafaris - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
San Francisco Church Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Convent Tours & TicketsSan Lorenzo Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte) Tours & TicketsHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca) Tours & TicketsSalado River (Rio Juramento) Tours & TicketsLos Cardones National Park Tours & TicketsBodega El Tránsito Tours & TicketsQuilmes Ruins Tours & TicketsAcsibi Caves Tours & TicketsCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope) Tours & TicketsToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro) Tours & TicketsCalchaqui Valley Tours & TicketsSan Antonio de los Cobres Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo) Tours & TicketsBodega Domingo Hermanos Tours & TicketsTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes) Tours & TicketsDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsCultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Salta Tours & Tickets