14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Receptivo Aborigen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quebrada de Humahuaca - From Salta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Quebrada de Humahuaca - From Salta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quebrada de Humahuaca - From Salta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quebrada de Humahuaca - From Salta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Quebrada de Humahuaca - From Salta
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
San Antonio de los Cobres Tours & TicketsCalchaqui Valley Tours & TicketsSan Lorenzo Tours & TicketsLos Cardones National Park Tours & TicketsSalado River (Rio Juramento) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope) Tours & TicketsBodega Domingo Hermanos Tours & TicketsQuilmes Ruins Tours & TicketsDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsCultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America) Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo) Tours & TicketsTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes) Tours & TicketsTin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin) Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Salta Tours & TicketsBodega El Tránsito Tours & TicketsToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro) Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Convent Tours & TicketsAcsibi Caves Tours & Tickets