11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the wild landscapes of northwest Argentina on this full-day Cachi tour from Salta. Journey through the Escoipe Gorge and the Enchanted Valley, drive the winding mountain road of Cuesta del Obispo, and marvel at the giant cacti of the Los Cardones National Park, then admire the colonial architecture and browse the handicrafts market of Cachi.
- Full-day Cachi and Los Cardones National Park from Salta
- Admire spectacular views of the Escoipe Gorge and the Enchanted Valley
- Discover the wild landscapes of the Los Cardones National Park
- Learn about Cachi’s indigenous heritage and colonial history on a guided tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Professional guide and driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Normally the Schedule of Search of the Passengers for their Hotels or Accommodations in the Group Services is between 7:00 and 7:45 am.
We Do Pickup from others Hoteles, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio" (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)
IF THE PASSENGERS HAVE AN ACCOMMODATION THAT IS NOT A HOTEL OR HOSTAL, IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE PASSENGERS INDICATE TO US THE FULL INFORMATION OF THEIR ACCOMMODATION (STREET NAME AND ADDRESS NUMBER). We Do Pickup from thes pleaces, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio". (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)
If the passengers are staying in an apartment building, it would be necessary that they indicate to us the number of the apartment in which they are going to stay.
If passengers stay in Hotels / Hostels / Accommodations Outside the Search Area, passengers must show up at our Offices (Calle Buenos Aires Nº 186) at 7:00 am on the day of the Excursion. In the Schedule between 7:00 and 7:15 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY AGENCIA DE TURISMO TIAMAR EVT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day Cachi and Los Cardones National Park from Salta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day Cachi and Los Cardones National Park from Salta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day Cachi and Los Cardones National Park from Salta?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day Cachi and Los Cardones National Park from Salta
12 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Calchaqui Valley Tours & TicketsQuilmes Ruins Tours & TicketsSan Lorenzo Tours & TicketsDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsAcsibi Caves Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo) Tours & TicketsBodega Domingo Hermanos Tours & TicketsHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca) Tours & TicketsSalado River (Rio Juramento) Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Convent Tours & TicketsLos Cardones National Park Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte) Tours & TicketsTin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin) Tours & TicketsCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Salta Tours & TicketsToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro) Tours & TicketsBodega El Tránsito Tours & TicketsCultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes) Tours & Tickets