10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize time in Cafayate with a full-day private vineyard tour from Salta. Get picked up at your hotel and travel through the scenic Quebrada de las Conchas canyon. Taste local wines including Malbec, Torrontes, and Tannat at three vineyards in Cafayate. Learn about high-altitude wines and leave the driving to your private guide.
- Explore the vineyards of Cafayate with a private tour
- Taste Malbec at three different wineries
- Customize the itinerary according to your interests
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact for any special pick-up needs or enquiries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poncho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive day-long private tour of Cafayate vineyards?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive day-long private tour of Cafayate vineyards?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive day-long private tour of Cafayate vineyards?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Exclusive day-long private tour of Cafayate vineyards
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSaltaFood Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaWine Tastings - Northwest ArgentinaWalking Tours - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaFood Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniWine Tastings - UyuniWalking Tours - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniFood Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaWine Tastings - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Cathedral of SaltaSan Antonio de los CobresSan Bernardo ConventDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)Quilmes RuinsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)Calchaqui ValleyCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)Humahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)Los Cardones National ParkSan LorenzoHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)Acsibi CavesSalado River (Rio Juramento)Bodega Domingo HermanosBodega El TránsitoSan Francisco Church