Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAny Salta city hotel or air bnb
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Five Senses Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cafayate Luxury tour
10 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSaltaFood Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaWine Tastings - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaFood Tours - UyuniBus Tours - UyuniWine Tastings - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaWine Tastings - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Calchaqui ValleyAcsibi CavesCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)Cathedral of SaltaHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)Salado River (Rio Juramento)San Bernardo ConventSan LorenzoSan Antonio de los CobresSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)San Francisco ChurchBodega El TránsitoCultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)Quilmes RuinsBodega Domingo HermanosLos Cardones National Park