2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Argentina’s northwest region is similar in look and feel to the American southwest. Dramatic landscape and a laid-back atmosphere transport you to another world where you can truly unwind and experience life at a slower pace. This overnight round-trip road trip to Cafayate from Salta includes winery tours comfortable accommodations and stunning scenery.
- Explore the northwest region of Argentina in two days
- Spend a night at a hotel in the town of Cafayate
- Taste wines of the Torrontes variety at a local winery
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Salta included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Normally the Schedule of Search of the Passengers for their Hotels or Accommodations in the Group Services is between 7:00 and 7:45 am.
We Do Pickup from others Hoteles, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio" (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)
IF THE PASSENGERS HAVE AN ACCOMMODATION THAT IS NOT A HOTEL OR HOSTAL, IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE PASSENGERS INDICATE TO US THE FULL INFORMATION OF THEIR ACCOMMODATION (STREET NAME AND ADDRESS NUMBER). We Do Pickup from thes pleaces, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio". (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)
If the passengers are staying in an apartment building, it would be necessary that they indicate to us the number of the apartment in which they are going to stay.
If passengers stay in Hotels / Hostels / Accommodations Outside the Search Area, passengers must show up at our Offices (Calle Buenos Aires Nº 186) at 7:00 am on the day of the Excursion. In the Schedule between 7:00 and 7:15 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY AGENCIA DE TURISMO TIAMAR EVT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cafayate: 2-Day-Trip from Salta City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cafayate: 2-Day-Trip from Salta City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cafayate: 2-Day-Trip from Salta City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cafayate: 2-Day-Trip from Salta City
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaOvernight Tours - Northwest ArgentinaMulti-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniOvernight Tours - UyuniMulti-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaOvernight Tours - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America) Tours & TicketsSan Antonio de los Cobres Tours & TicketsAcsibi Caves Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsCathedral of Salta Tours & TicketsTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes) Tours & TicketsLos Cardones National Park Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Convent Tours & TicketsCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope) Tours & TicketsBodega Domingo Hermanos Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte) Tours & TicketsCalchaqui Valley Tours & TicketsTin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin) Tours & TicketsSan Lorenzo Tours & TicketsBodega El Tránsito Tours & TicketsToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro) Tours & TicketsSalado River (Rio Juramento) Tours & TicketsDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsQuilmes Ruins Tours & Tickets