12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the beauty of the Cachi region on a full-day tour from Salta. Travel in a comfortable climate-controlled coach with a knowledgeable guide, passing through a mountainous landscape with views of Quebrada de los Laureles, Quebrada de Escoipe, and the Enchanted Valley. Travel along the curvy Cuesta del Obispo road to reach the pass at Piedra del Molino, located within Los Cardones National Park, then arrive in Cachi where you see the Iglesia San Jose, the Museo Arqueológico (Archaeological Museum), and take in the charming town.
- Full-day tour to Cachi from Salta
- Enjoy sweeping views of gorges including Quebrada de los Laureles and Quebrada de Escoipe
- Drive the stunning Cuesta del Obispo route to Piedra del Molino
- Get photo ops of tall cactus, multi-colored mountains, and old adobe houses
- Visit the Iglesia San Jose and Museo Arqueológico in Cachi
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Salta, Salta Province, Argentina
Centrally located hotels in Salta.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cachi Full Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cachi Full Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cachi Full Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cachi Full Day Tour from Salta?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cachi Full Day Tour from Salta
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte) Tours & TicketsAcsibi Caves Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Convent Tours & TicketsBodega El Tránsito Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsTin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin) Tours & TicketsSalado River (Rio Juramento) Tours & TicketsBodega Domingo Hermanos Tours & TicketsCathedral of Salta Tours & TicketsHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca) Tours & TicketsDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsCuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope) Tours & TicketsCultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America) Tours & TicketsLos Cardones National Park Tours & TicketsQuilmes Ruins Tours & TicketsTrain to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes) Tours & TicketsCalchaqui Valley Tours & TicketsSan Lorenzo Tours & TicketsSan Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo) Tours & TicketsToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro) Tours & Tickets