Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day tour from Salta to Cachi and Cafayate
- Enjoy a gorgeous drive through the Calchaquí Valley, making photo stops along the way
- Admire the gorges, mountains, and rivers that make up the landscape for which the valley is so famous
- Explore the village of Cachi however you wish—check out its 16th-century church or Archeological Museum
- Spend one night in the wine town of Cafayate at any hotel of your choice (not included)
- Take a tour of a local winery and sample varietals like Malbec and Torrontés, the local white grape
Departure & Return
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes and bring water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms