- Discover the largest man-made hole on Earth
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Take a tour that the whole family can enjoy
- Get complimentary admission to the copper mine
Departure & Return
At 9:19 AM meet outside the main lobby doors of Radisson Downtown hotel (215 W South Temple, Salt Lake City) and watch for the CITY SIGHTS tour bus to arrive curbside on the street. Parking is available for a small fee across the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Folding wheelchairs and walkers may be accommodated but you must notify us by email at least 24 hours before the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sights, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.