45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere, the Great Salt Lake is a top Utah highlight—and this boat tour offers the perfect way to get up close and personal. Pick from multiple departure times, meet your guide at the marina, grab a bug-proof hat, and hop aboard your motorized pontoon. With just a small group for company, you’ll admire the scenery, look out for wildlife, and learn about the lake’s history.
- See a new perspective on the Great Salt Lake when you travel by boat
- This small-group tour is capped at just nine participants
- Multiple tour times are available to suit your sightseeing schedule
- Learn about the lake’s rich history, wildlife, and more from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Park Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Excursions SLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 45 Minute Great Salt Lake Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 45 Minute Great Salt Lake Boat Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 45 Minute Great Salt Lake Boat Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
45 Minute Great Salt Lake Boat Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityWater Tours - UtahCategory
Latter-day Saints Church History MuseumFort Douglas Military MuseumDiscovery Gateway Children's MuseumUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)Natural History Museum of UtahSnowbird Ski and Summer ResortLeonardo MuseumLatter-day Saints Family History LibraryJoseph Smith Memorial BuildingKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)Utah's Hogle ZooClark PlanetariumBrighton ResortPark City Mountain ResortRed Butte GardenThis is the Place Heritage ParkTracy AviaryUtah Olympic Park